Private tour for 1 to 8 people: Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos
A fascinating day of tour to discover the fabulous Sanctuary of Fátima, one of the places, but visited by all Christians,
Batalha Monastery edited as thanks to the Virgin Mary for the victory against the Castilian rivals in the battle of Aljubarrota and declared a World Heritage Site.
Nazaré cannot have major landmarks or famous tourist sites. But the combination of beautiful landscapes, beach and local traditions, makes it one of the must-see places in central Portugal
Óbidos, the most beautiful and best preserved medieval village in Portugal
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Fátima is considered one of the largest centers of Catholic pilgrimage in the world, which attracts an average of 6 million people annually
The sanctuary, which started with a small chapel on the site where, in 1917, Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco first saw Our Lady, today occupies an area twice the size of St. Peter's Square in the Vatican.
The most sought after place and where the greatest demonstrations of faith can be observed is the Chapel of Apparitions.
It was there that the holm oak under which the Virgin appeared. The tree was eventually destroyed by the pilgrims themselves, who plucked their branches. Today, in its place, is the famous image of Our Lady.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Free time visit to the Monastery, one of the most impressive religious buildings in Portugal. For two centuries, the monastery of the Dominicans of Batalha was the great site of the Portuguese monarchy, where an original national Gothic style developed, deeply influenced by Manueline art, of which the royal cloister, a true masterpiece, is the perfect illustration. The monument was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Stop at Fort São Miguel Arcanjo (Nazaré) and point of view of Nazaré
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Free time: Óbidos has a wonderful historic center, surrounded by walls with classic battlements, composed of a labyrinth of cobbled streets and whitewashed houses, decorated with flowers as well as bright touches of yellow and blue paint.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel or apartment in LisbonAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Adherence to the "Safe and Clean" program 2020 of the Portuguese tourist Office.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.