Private Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi -Martvili canyons-Prometheus caves-Kutaisi
We start our trip at 10 a.m. Our guide and driver pick you up from the hotel and take you to Imereti region, Kutaisi.
Firstly, we visit Kumistavi (Prometheus Cave) that is the biggest cave in Georgia.There are spectacular views of stalactites, stalagmites, petrified waterfalls, underground rivers and lakes. Throughout the cave there are colorful lights, ranging from orange, red to pink and blue. You have two options to enjoy with impressive cave tour. You may choose walking tour along the 1600 meters route and the boat ride along the underground river.
After this, we go on traveling to Martvili. This wonderful place is located in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region.You will be shocked with brilliant scenery, sensational waterfalls and a boat trip in the river with deep green color.The walls of the canyons are covered with moss. Martvili canyons is amazing place to have an adventure with family, friends and co-workers.
We come back to Kutaisi or Batumi and drop you in the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 bottle of water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional guide service
- Professional driver service
- Transportation by new vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance of Martvili canyon (6 USD per Adult )
- Entrance of Prometheus cave ( 8 USD per Adult )
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
Martvili is located in Samegrelo region, Western Georgia, 280km from Tbilisi. The Martvili Canyon is a natural wonder. It used to be a bath place for Georgian Nobles, Dadiani family. Now it represents a touristic site. People visit it to enjoy the scenery, its waterfalls and take a boat trip in the river with deep green color. Visitors can enjoy 300-meter boat tour on river Abasha and beautiful views of mountain river canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
Prometheus Cave is one of Georgia’s natural wonders and one of the largest in the world and has many underground rivers. It was discovered in 1984. Its unique features include a variety of halls and landscape diversity. Four distinct layers were formed during different stages of the Earth’s development and tourists are able to journey through the historic territory by foot or in boats. Prometheus Cave is one of the most popular international tourist caves, and includes various types of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes. The cluster of six caves differs significantly from each other in scale and the unique shapes of petrified flowstones found within. Golden Fleece cave meets all needs of international tourism level.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in Batumi
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.