Private Tour from Brasov: Peles Castle, Bran Dracula Castle and Rasnov Fortress
In this escorted small-group ( 7 people max ) day trip we invite you to discover 3 of the most important tourist attractions of Romania.
Travel from Brasov Transylvania to Sinaia Town and witness the fairy tale of Peles Castle, discover the truth behind the legends of Bran Castle and visit the mysterious Rasnov Fortress!
• Skip-the-line access to Bran Castle, Peles Castle and Rasnov Fortress
• Picturesque drive through the authentic rural area.
• Fascinating tales of Vlad the Impaler and Bran Castle. Discover the truth behind the legends!
• Experience magnificent scenery of the Carpathians Mountains
• Explore the most beautiful touristic attractions with an expert guide
• See the beautiful location of Rasnov Fortress
• Taste the local food in Bran village
• Return to Brasov around 5 pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Brasov Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Our first destination is the tourist town of Sinaia, where Peles Castle is located. To get there we must go trough Prahova Valley, leaving behind elegant mountain resorts Predeal, Azuga and Busteni which are continuously attracting a high number of Romanian and foreign tourists, on the road that crosses the whirling Prahova River. Breathtaking natural beauty is opened in front of your eyes but the most spectacular view is from Busteni where you can admire the highest peaks of the Bucegi Mountains: Caraiman Peak, Costila Peak and Omu Peak. Arrive in Sinaia, once an exclusive aristocratic resort, where we visit Peles Castle, the summer residence of the former Romanian royal family. Peles Castle is one of the most beautiful museums in Romania and was built in almost 40 years by King Charles 1.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Brasov
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.