Private Tour from Brasov to Bran Castle & Rasnov Fortress Hotel Pick-up/Drop off
Witness the fairy tale of Bran Castle, created by the fearless Teutonic Knights, on a half-day trip from Brasov. Traveling by air-conditioned car or van, admire Transylvania's magnificent scenery and Carpathian Mountains as you journey to Bran village, an old Gothic style castle which will appear from nowhere and which inspired Bram Stoker to write the most famous book, Dracula!
• Skip-the-line guarantee!
• Picturesque drive through authentic rural area.
• Half- day trip to Bran Castle from Brasov, led by an expert guide.
• Small group tour - up to 7 people.
• English speaking qualified guide.
• Explore Bran Castle on a skip-the-line walking tour.
• Learn about infamous Vlad the Impaler while visiting the castle.
• Spend time at leisure in Bran village and check the local products from the market nearby Bran Castle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour inside Bran castle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Witness the fairytale-like castle of Bran on a half day trip from Brasov.
Your tour will begin at Brasov, where you will meet your guide in the Council Square by the water fountain.
While you will travel to Bran Castle, you will learn about Romania history, dark stories about Vlad Dracula and you will discover the truth behind the legends!
You will cross Barsa Land and you will go through Cristian and Rasnov, two old towns settled by Saxons in the 13th century!
The trip takes 3 hours and “skip-the-line” ticket allows for quick access to the inside of the medieval masterpiece for an English guided walking tour.
On the approach to Bran village, while the castle appears through the mist like something out of a fairytale, it will quickly become clear as to why this magnificent castle is the most well-known castle in the world!
You will stop in Bran, a small village at the feet of the castle, where you'll have 2 hours at disposal for a snack and a coffee, to taste the local products or to buy souvenirs and to have a guided tour of Bran Castle. Skip-the-line guarantee!
Skip the typically long lines to get inside and enjoy a walking tour of this medieval masterpiece. Explore the rooms and learn about the castle’s history!
Return to Brasov around 12 o'clock if you started at 9 am or 4 pm if you started at 1 pm. Drop you off at Brasov downtown. Free drop off at your hotel in Brasov at your request.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.