Private Tour from Brasov to Sighisoara, Rupea and Viscri Hotel Pick up/ Drop Off
Witness the fairy tale medieval town of Sighisoara, on a day trip from Brasov. Travelling by air-conditioned car or minivan, admire Transylvania's magnificent scenery as you journey to Viscri, an authentic Transylvanian village and the oldest fortified church in Transylvania. Enjoy free time in Viscri village and explore Sighisoara’s narrow streets. Step back in time when visiting the mysterious Rupea Fortress before heading back to Brasov.
Day trip to Sighisoara, Rupea and Viscri from Brasov.
Explore Sighisoara medieval town, UNESCO world heritage site, including The Clock Tower, the house where Vlad the Impaler was born and The Church on the Hill.
Step back in time in Viscri village, UNESCO world heritage site, and visit the oldest fortified church in Transylvania. Travel through the Transylvanian countryside and learn about its history and legends.
Visit Rupea, an amazing hilltop fortress dating from the 14th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Viscri Fortified Church
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
- Entry/Admission - Cetatea Rupea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Pick you up at 9 am from the hotel in Brasov.
Stop At: Viscri Fortified Church, Viscri 507039 Romania
Visit Viscri, an authentic Transylvanian village and the oldest fortified church in Transylvania and UNESCO world heritage site. Walking through this enchanting village is like going back in time! Even Prince Charles of Wales, attracted by the beauty of this area, bought a house here a few years ago.
Time allocated for taking pictures and walking through the village. Your guide will lead you to the best spots!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sighisoara Historic Center, Piata Cetatii Nr.1 Center of Sighisoara, Sighisoara 545400 Romania
Visit Sighisoara medieval town - UNESCO world heritage and Vlad the Impaler birthplace. So resplendent are Sighişoara’s pastel-coloured buildings, stony lanes and medieval towers, you’ll rub your eyes in disbelief. Fortified walls encircle Sighişoara’s lustrous merchant houses, now harbouring cafes, hotels and craft shops. Visit Sighisoara medieval town including The Clock Tower, The Church on the Hill and the house where Vlad the Impaler was born.
Walking along the wall that surrounds Sighisoara citadel we admire the five centuries old houses along with the towers erected by various guilds of the citadel, from which the Shoemakers, Tailors and Tin Makers Guilds towers are the most impressive. We visit the Church on the Hill but not before climbing the 175 covered steps which were built in 1642 in order to make easier access for the schoolchildren's. From this highest point of the citadel you have the view of whole citadel, so don't forget your camera!
After Sighisoara old town visit, head to a local restaurant for lunch of fresh salads, traditional soups, delicious sarmale, meat, chicken, vegetables and other regional fares (drinks and meals at own expense). Traditional lunch can be arranged in Sighisoara medieval town at Dracula House Restaurant!
Return to Brasov around 5 pm.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cetatea Rupea, Strada Cetatii, Rupea 505500 Romania
Visit Rupea Fortress, one of the most imposing and best-conserved medieval sites in Transylvania.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Brașov City Hall, nr, Piața Sfatului 1, Brașov, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up by customers request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.