Private Tour from Brasov to the Bears Sanctuary, Rasnov Fortress and Bran Castle
Private Day Tour to the Bears Sanctuary-Rasnov Rasnov-Bran Castle. In this escorted private day trip we invite you to discover the bear's world and two of the most important tourist attractions of Romania. You will visit The Bears Sanctuary, the famous medieval Bran Castle and the mysterious Rasnov Fortress.
You'll meet your English speaking guide at your hotel in Brasov at 9 am. You will learn emotional stories about the brown bears born in captivity at the Bears Sanctuary and your guide will tell frightening stories about Vlad the Impaler Dracula. You will visit Bran Castle and discover the truth behind the legend! Lunch can be arranged in Bran Village.
Visit the astonishing Rasnov Fortress on the way back to Brasov. You will have the chance to see a wonderful 360-degree panorama over Barsa Land from the top of Rasnov Fortress. Transfer to your hotel in Brasov.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/ English speaking qualified guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Live comment in the car
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle.
- Local taxes, parking fees
- Private Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch, entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Meeting point: The Council Square, by the water fountain at 9am.
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Visit Rasnov Fortress, which was built in the 13th Century, might just be the most enchanting of them all! The fortress is the biggest in Transylvania and one of the best-preserved in Romania. Beautiful panorama over Barsa Land from the very top of the fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
On the approach to Bran village, while the castle appears through the mist like something out of a fairytale, it will quickly become clear as to why this magnificent castle is the most well-known castle in the world! Visit Bran Castle and discover the truth behind the legends!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti, DN 73A km 6 - near the entrance in Zarnesti from Rasnov, Zarnesti 500075 Romania
Visit The Bears Sanctuary which is located in the forest, 2 km away from Piatra Craiului National Park. It covers an area of 69 hectares of forest, streams and ponds where the brown bears live. It is the biggest of this kind in the entire world. Visit the Bears Sanctuary - an amazing place for such beautiful animals! This " 5 stars all inclusive resort " for bears hosts around 100 rescued bears from captivity. They have a chance for a new and better life now! Taking pictures is allowed. Prepare your cameras!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Brasov.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that The Bears Sanctuary does not allow children under 5 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.