Private tour From Brussels : Christmas market in Gent
CHRISTMAS MARKET IN GHENT
(From December 12th till January 6th)
Discover the city of Ghent during the Christmas market period with its warm atmosphere. There are more than 150 chalets and more than 50 countries are represented.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( memling, Groeningen, Boat trip)
- Your driver and your guide will pick you up at your hotel and will bring you to discover the Imperial city of Charles V and its beautiful Saint Bavo’s cathedral where you will have the opportunity to see “The Ghent Altarpiece”. For lunch, try one of the local dishes as “Gentse waterzooi” of chicken or fish or a good vegetable soup to warm you up!
Don’t miss the most beautiful walk through the canals of the old city and the guild’s houses. Enjoy a boat cruise to see Ghent by water and visit the beautiful Belfry tower with its amazing 360° panoramic view.
It is also possible to visit the Fine Arts museum of Ghent (MSK) or Huis van Alijn museum of the city.
Please note that all our tours might be adapted to you and to your preferences. Don’t hesitate to ask if you want to visit a museum or you are looking for a special shop for example.
At the end of the day, your guide and your driver will drop you off to your hotel or elsewhere in Brussels.
START TIME 9:00 AM OR 10:00 AM
END TIME 7PM OR 8:00 PM
DURATION: 10 HOURS
Departure Point :At your selected hotel in Brussels
Departure Time :you can choose your departure time,but is preferable between 9h and 10h.
Return Detail :To your Hotel in Brussels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.