PRIVATE TOUR from Chania to Seitan limania, Agia Triada and Stavros beach.
This is an ideal excursion for those who are looking for a day or evening short excursion to escape town and visit beautiful places in the Akrotiri peninsula.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in the monastery is included
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Monastery (Agia Triada)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seitan Limania Beach, Art of wood gift shop sells drinks to take away, Akrotiri, Crete Greece
Your local guide will pick you up and drive you to the peninsula of Akrotiri. You will first visit the picturesque Seitan limania bay, you have the option of either just enjoying the view from the top of the cliff or hike down for a swim if you’re in good shape and aren’t particularly afraid of heights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Holy Trinity Monastery (Agia Triada), Akrotiri, Crete 731 00 Greece
You will then visit the beautiful monastery of Agia Triada. The monastery was built in the 17th century with Byzantine-style architecture on the orders of a Venetian family. It has very beautiful gardens and in its museum we can admire important religious icons and a rich collection of codices. The monastery continues to operate today and its monks are engaged in the production of wine and olive oil that we will taste in the catacombs while your local guide will talk you through the making processes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stavros Beach, Spirou Lera, Spirou Kagiale, Stavros, Crete 731 00 Greece
Going through local plantations you will get to the beach where you will have plenty of time to enjoy a swim. Stavros beach is generally sheltered from rough sea conditions therefore making it perfect for swimming and especially safe for children.
(you have the option of sunbed/umbrella service and a variety of tavernas to choose)
Stavros beach was made famous by Anthony Quinn in the film of Zorba the Greek.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Souda, Ormos Soudas, Souda 732 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/4/2020 - 11/30/2020
5/4/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.