Private Tour From Falmouth To Ocho Rios, Secret Falls Blue Hole, & Shopping
The Blue Hole is a secluded area located in the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It is not commercialized in any way. Everyone who visits The Blue Hole raves about the natural beauty and serenity that surrounds the area. The Blue Hole features a series of waterfalls that lead into beautiful deep pools. The scenery here is breathtaking. You can hike through the falls, swim through the mineral pools into caves, jump from cliffs, tackle the rope swing and stroll through the forest.
Glide through lush tropical greenery and take in the amazing scenery as you gently wind down the lazy river, where you can stop, swing on a rope and fall in the river about 20 ft. deep, then you will continue on your tube down the river. This IS a journey that you will not forget.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
As your driver greet you at your hotel or the cruise ship port with a pleasant smile and a warm welcome into an air-conditioned vehicle your tour begins. Your driver and guide will take you east through the town of Ocho Rios where you will see the beauty there of. You will travel along main street pass the shopping mall and some of our Land marks like Ocean Village Shopping Centre, turtle River Park, Clock Tower etc. Then up through White River then the residential community of exchange before arriving at the exciting Blue Hole. You will have fun climbing the falls, swimming in different pools, do the Rope jump and going under the caves. You can also take pictures and videos. After this your driver will take you shopping and lunch before heading back to your cruise ship or hotel. One free bottle of room temperature water available.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
As you arrive from your cruise ship in Falmouth you will be greeted by your driver with a smile. Your tour begins as you leave the port, you’ll pass by the luminous lagoon, it’s a night adventurous tour so you would have to be booked at a hotel in order to go there at night. As the tour continues you’ll pass by the Columbus Park this place has a large history. It’s located in discovery day and is known to be the place where famous Christopher Columbus discovery Jamaica in 1494. As your journey continues we will reach upon the Green Grotto Caves which is located over a hundred feet below ground level, they’re also many hotels and guest houses in the surround. We now head on to St Ann’s Bay this is where Jamaica National Hero Marcus Mosiah Garvey was born. Now we are getting closer to the famous Ocho Rios, driving into Ocho Rios Where you will pass by some very excited adventurous tourist attractions, mainly Dunn’s River, Mystic Mountain, the Ocho Rios cruise ship port and then we will be in the town of Ocho Rios where we can stop by to do shopping at various shop when we are heading back. Our journey continue through white river and head on through the green hills to the secret falls blue hole where you will receive a warm welcome from one of the excited tour guides who will make your day well spent, you can swim, dive, climb the falls, do the rope jump and even a heavy water beat massage under the falls. You can take some amazing photos, not too far away we will drive to the district of exchange where you begin your tubing at a calm river here you can have a drink, swim again and also take more photos this tubing journey can last for approximately 45 minutes and ends in white river where you driver will be on point and awaits your arrival , after such an amazingly excited tour we will head back down to the town of Ocho Rios where you can stop to shop if you so desire, now we will be putting the icing on the cake to a complete day tour by heading down to Scotches jerk centre, there you can get jerk chicken, jerk pork, rice & peas and festival. After is a tour full of excitement and we will then head back to the Falmouth cruise ship port.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Falmouth.Ports
- Falmouth Cruiser Ship Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health restrictions Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed: Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask) Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others. The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions. Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.