Private Tour from Fez: Meknès and Roman Ruins of Volubilis
This full day tour from Fez brings you to the nearby imperial city Meknes as well as to the well preserved Roman Ruins of Volubilis in a very comfortable and stress freeway. Enjoy your day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for monuments and museums
- Food and drinks
- Local guide at Volubilis (if requested)
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
After pick-up from your accommodation in Fes, begin the 1.5-hour drive to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Volubilis. Explore these 2,000 year-old Roman ruins on your own or with a local guide for an additional cost before checking out the new on-site museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Hedim Square, Ave Moulay Ismail, Meknes Morocco
Head to Meknès for lunch, Morocco's former capital. Next, begin the walking portion of the tour. Admire the spacious souks and the beautiful gate of Bab el-Mansour at the Place el Hedim, and visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ismail.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bab Mansour Gate, 17, Rue Ain El Anboub et Rue Lalla Aicha Adouia Quartier HAMMAM JDID, Meknes 52000 Morocco
Admire the famous city gates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation. Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences not possibleAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.