Private Tour from Florence Brunello and Vino Nobile Wine Tasting
An incredible tour from Florence that will take you to discover the fascinating territory of Val d’Orcia and its gems: Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano, the homeland of red wine!
On board a van you will cross this land with an almost surreal and mesmerizing atmosphere that gave origin to some of the finest and most appreciated Italian wines, such as Nobile di Montepulciano, Brunello di Montalcino and other excellent wines with DOCG denomination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Licensed English-speaking driver
- Private transfer by comfortable mini van
- Winery tour and Brunello wine tasting paired with local products
- Vino Nobile wine tasting in Montepulciano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Your professional English-speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel and accompany you to the discovery of the most authentic Tuscany on board a comfortable van. You will cross the beautiful landscapes of Val d’Orcia, dotted with numerous small towns, castles, abbeys and villages, each with its legends and incredible history.
The first stop of your tour is the 14th century town of Montalcino, which overlooks the valley with its medieval walls. While walking through this fascinating city known for the production of wine you won’t miss the opportunity to visit a local winery and taste the famous Brunello.
Once left Montalcino you will visit a local winery immersed in the rolling hills, where you’ll learn everything about the art of wine making with a tour of the estate and the cellar, followed by a tasting of excellent wines paired with local products.
The tour will continue towards Pienza, the “ideal” Renaissance city, another enchanting village with a strategic position over the entire Val d’Orcia and breathtaking views that are a must for any photographer.
You’ll end this amazing itinerary with one last stop in the beautiful town of Montepulciano, home place of the Nobile wine. Perched on top of a ridge dividing Val d’Orcia and Valdichiana, Montepulciano offers evocative views over the valley below. Walking through the streets of the old town you’ll have the chance to admire impressive Renaissance buildings and churches with beautiful facades.
Here you will enjoy your Vino Nobile wine tasting in a Cantina located in the upper part of Montepulciano near the Piazza Grande and at the foot of the Medicean Fortress, from where you can marvel at striking view overlooking the Tempio of San Biagio.
On board a comfortable van and in complete relaxation, your driver will take you back to the hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will pick you up at your accommodation. Please let us know where you stay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.