Private Tour from Lisbon to Historical Houses w/ Lunch & Wine Tour and tasting
Enjoy visits the best Historical Houses of Portugal near Lisbon. Across the Tagus Estuary from Lisbon is Almada stop at Cristo Rei View Point statue. On the riverside road there lots of fragments of Almada’s old shipbuilding and fishing industries; one of the warehouses has been turned in to a maritime museum and in a dock in Cacilhas is Dom Fernando II e Glória, the last wooden frigate launched by the Portuguese Navy. Solares are historical houses preserved as the rich legacy of Portugal's architectural and cultural heritage.most often originating from the 17th and 18th Centuries. Visit the Solar dos Zagallois (Almada), Costa da Caparica and lunch Seafood or Grill Fish at a Sesimbra beach front restaurant and finally visit Setubal famous Winery for a wine tasting.Your Private tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (9:00am)/drop-off (6:30pm) from your located accommodations, driver/guide, Lunch,Museum and Wine tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver or tour guide
- Van with air conditioner, gas and tolls
- Insurances and taxes
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - 25 de Abril Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- Entry/Admission - Jose Maria de Fonseca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Almada, Almada, Setubal District, Alentejo
Visit Solar dos Zagallos is a journey back in time from the corners of this cozy 18th century mansion house, restored by the town hall and transformed into a cultural center geared to local cultures.
Main building of the parish of Sobreda, Solar dos Zagallos invites to know its romantic gardens, the three chapels and the various spaces of the house built by the Zagallo family, who came to this region in the reign of D. João II.
At the time, Sobreda belonged to the “noble” lands of Caparica.
To receive King D. João VI were built two noble halls that distinguish this palace. Open spaces for visitors and stage for pleasant classical music concerts.
The stucco, the tiles and the frescoes alone are worth a long visit.
Solar dos Zagallos is a dynamic memory space, a hub that aims to preserve local identity through a regular cultural activity, with exhibitions, concerts, recitals and initiatives for the youngest.
A day at Solar dos Zagallos is an excellent opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, enjoying the calm of this farm, just minutes from the freeway that leads to Costa da Caparica.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Costa da Caparica, Costa da Caparica, Setubal District, Alentejo
Costa da Caparica’s seemingly never-ending beach attracts sun-worshipping lisboêtas craving all-over tans, surfers keen to ride Atlantic waves, and day-tripping families seeking clean sea and soft sand. It hasn’t escaped development, but head south and the high-rises soon give way to pine forests and mellow beach-shack cafes. The town has the same name as the coastline, and is a cheery place with shops and lots of inflatable seaside tack, done up in 2009 under a now-bankrupt government-sponsored revitalisation project that was responsible for building the town's 24 boxy seaside bar and restaurant structures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Cross ehe 25 de Abril Bridge (Portuguese: Ponte 25 de Abril, 25th of April Bridge a suspension bridge connecting the city of Lisbon, to the municipality of Almada on the left (south) bank of the Tagus river. It was inaugurated on August 6, 1966. It is often compared to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, US, because they are both suspension bridges of similar color. It was built by the American Bridge Company which constructed the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, but not the Golden Gate. With a total length of 2,277 metres (7,470 ft), it is the 38th largest suspension bridge in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Visit the National Shrine of Christ the King (or simply Christ the King ) is a shrine and religious monument dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus located in the parish of Pragal , in the municipality of Almada.
The National Shrine of Christ the King is located at an altitude of 133 meters above the Tagus level , consisting of a portico designed by the 75-meter-high architect Antonio Lino , topped by the statue of the Holy Redeemer with open arms facing the city of Lisbon , 28 meters high, by Portuguese sculptor Francisco Franco de Sousa . The pedestal, including the portico, rises to 82 meters in height. The sanctuary and monument to Christ the King is the biggest tourist attraction of the municipality of Almada .
This monument is the best viewpoint overlooking the city of Lisbon, offering a wide view over the capital and the 25 de Abril Bridge . In numerous tourist reports about Lisbon, there is the sanctuary and monument to Cristo Rei, a former Almada landmark.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jose Maria de Fonseca, Rua Jose Augusto Coelho 11 13 Vila Nogueira, Azeitao 2925 Portugal
Built in the nineteenth century, the house was restored in 1923 by the Swiss architect, Ernesto Korrodi, and was the Soares Franco family residence until 1974. With its particularly beautiful façade and gardens, it has always been associated with the image of José Maria da Fonseca.
The visit to the Museum House begins with a brief explanation of the company’s history, followed by a tour of the ancient wine cellars: Adega da Mata and Adega dos Teares Novos, where wines such as Periquita mature, and Adega dos Teares Velhos, where the oldest Setúbal Muscatels (Muscats or Moscateis) rest, some of which are true relics over 100 years old. At the end of the tour, the visitor can sample some of the wines produced by José Maria da Fonseca.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 2970 Sesimbra, Portugal
Lunch in a picturesque fishing village situated by a sheltered bay, Sesimbra that was founded on the top of the hill, around the Moorish castle that the 1st king of Portugal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.