Private tour from Livorno port to Florence & Chianti wine region
This 9 hour private tour combines the best of both worlds: the highlights of historic Florence and a taste of the charming Tuscany countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off directly at the pier in front of your ship
- Transportation on a comfortable Mercedes-Benz Vclass minivan with ac
- English speaking driver/guide at your disposal
- tax, tolls, parking fees, fuel
- vat 22%
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to musuems
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Start the day with a leisurely hour drive from Livorno to Florence. Once in Florence, explore its myriad attractions with your driver: Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazza Signoria, Duomo, Long River, or if you prefer, the Accademia Museum. We suggest 3 hours of sightseeing in Florence, but you may adjust this depending on how much time you’d like to spend exploring the countryside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Matteotti, 50020, Greve in Chianti Italy
Upon leaving Florence, take a leisurely 30 minute drive towards the Tuscany region, famous for its soft rounded hills, the medieval architecture of the villages and the silver green of the olive trees, contrasted with the dark green stands of cypress trees. Stop at Greve, an enchanting small town famous for being the capital of the famous Chianti wine. Your driver will lead you to the central square where you can relax visiting the small shops. For lunch your driver will suggest a typical trattoria in a winery to taste excellent wines and the local flavors!
After a wonderful day taking in the historic sights of Florence and the charms of the Tuscan countryside, head back to Livorno port in about one hour and a half drive with full bellies, a happy heart and great memories..
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our vehicles are professionally sanitized after every use from top to bottom to guarantee a very high level of hygiene and cleanliness. Our English speaking drivers have been prepared to take all the necessary precautions to protect their health and that of our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.