Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Dunes and Fez
Take a deep view of the Merzouga Desert across the Atlas Mountains on this 3 Day Private guided Morocco tour from Marrakech. Experience beautiful landscapes with different colors, nomadic life in desert tents and ride camels across the dunes of Erg-Chebbi. And all throughout your tour, discover famous film locations and stop whenever you want to take photos on the way to Fez. Tour includes hotel/riad pickup, all transportation, 2 nights' accommodations and some meals.
Main measures to comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control against COVID – 19:
• Sanitizing hand rub available in all our vehicles.
• Protective face masks will be distributed to each passenger. Obligatory use of its during the trip.
• Surfaces of the vehicule will be wiped with disinfectant after each use.
• Driver and/or guide will wear masks and gloves during the journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura Palm - Valley Of Roses - Dades Gorges. (D)
Your departure from Marrakech is at 7:30am. In order to reach the Dades Gorges, you will cross the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech to Ouarzazate. You will enjoy the scenic road, beautiful landscapes with different colors and Berber villages along the way. Your first stop will be ‘Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah’ (classified since 1987 by UNESCO as a human international patrimony). Of all the remaining Kasbahs in Morocco, the walls and interior of this area are the most intact. Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah has been used in many film and television productions like Gladiator, Laurence of Arabia, Kingdom of Heaven and Games of Thrones. Then you will head to Ouarzazate and you will have free time to visit the old Kasbah of Ouarzazate "Taourirt Kasbah". Then, you will hit the road towards the Roses Valley, through the Skoura palm grove to the Dades Valley. You will arrive at Dades Gorges around 5pm where you will have dinner and spend the first night in a typical Moroccan hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Toudra Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga Dunes. (B, D)
After a traditional Moroccan breakfast, you will leave your hotel in Dades Gorges at 8am and reach the road to Toudra Gorges. After arrival, you will have a free time to walk around and enjoy amazing canyons of about 985 ft (300m) high. Your trip will be continued to the Big Dunes of Merzouga where you will experience a 1,5-hour camel ride and you will revel in one of the most stunning views of the world: beautiful sunset in the desert. Then you will have dinner and get settled in a nomad tent in the middle of the desert.
Day 3: Merzouga – Midelt – Ifran – Fez
Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi, the best thing within the desert. Complete your breakfast and set out towards Fez alongside the Ziz Valley Gorge and Azrou. Be amused by the monkeys within green lush cedar forests on your way. Get a drop off at Fez by the evening on Day 3 where you will arrive around 7pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If there are only a few people in party, local operator may opt to send travelers by private taxi between Merzouga and Fez
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.