Private tour from Motril to Nerja and the Nerja caves for up to 8 persons
On this private day trip to Nerja from Motril , known for its famous caves and its Balcon de Europa, a lookout over the Mediterranean Sea.
This day trip takes in the famous Nerja Caves, which are rated as one of the best in the world, and discovered by 5 young lads looking for bats!
After the caves, we will then visit the Balcón de Europa in Nerja town and have a short stroll along the beach coves with some lovely fishing cottages.
You will have free time to walk around the commercial area and enjoy some lunch (not included)
We will continue to the unique white Andalusian village of Frigiliana in the mountains behind the coast and walk through these charming little streets and alleys up to the top terrace to have a wonderful panoramic view of the coast and mountains.
Please note: This tour is explore on your own. Apart from the caves which is conducted with a guide within a group.
Your driver will point out the main areas to visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free time in nerja and frigiliana centers
- Pick up from your accomodation in Motril and Motril cruise port
- Entrance tickets to the caves of Nerja
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Motril
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Start time can be flexible
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de Nerja
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva de Nerja, Carr. de Bajada a Playa de Maro, s/n, 29787 Nerja Spain
Private visit of the spectacular Nerja caves, Nerja town and Frigiliana / / Nerja is on the seashore some 50 kilometers from Almeria (1 hour) and marks the eastern tip of Málaga's Costa Del Sol. Once a sleepy fishing village, the town now has a population of over 22,000.
The heart of Nerja is its spectacular Balcón de Europa, the "Balcony of Europe", a magnificent promenade along the edge of a towering cliff, once the site of the great Moorish castle, with sweeping panoramic views of the Mediterranean and the small coves and beaches below, against an awesome backdrop of hazy blue mountains.
However Nerja most spectacular attraction is undoubtedly its fascinating caves, located just three kilometers from the center of town. They include archaeological treasures such as paintings over 20,000 years old and other Prehistoric remains. One of the enormous natural caverns has been transformed into a concert hall, where many performances are staged during the summer.
Just seven kilometers north of Nerja is the typical pueblo blanco of Frigiliana which sits high on a mountain ridge overlooking the sea with spectacular panoramic views.
Voted the 'prettiest village in Andalucía' by the Spanish tourism authority, Frigiliana is also important from an historical viewpoint. El Fuerte, the hill that climbs above the village, was the scene of the final bloody defeat of the Moors of La Axarquía in their 1569 rebellion. The village is a tangle of narrow cobbled streets lined by whitewashed houses, their wrought-iron balconies filled with planters of brilliant red geraniums. Small plazas provide shady seating while the village bars are popular with visitors.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in Motril city, and Motril cruise port.If you are staying outside of Motril city, an additional charge may apply. Starting time can be flexible to suit your needs.Ports
- Motril Granada, Paseo de la Playa, 131, 18613 Motril, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.