Private Tour From Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay To Negril 7 Miles Beach & Ricks Cafe
Rick's Cafe was the first public bar and restaurant of its type on the West End Cliffs, offering an alternative to Negril's majestic seven mile beach. From the beginning, Rick's Cafe boasted an unrivaled view of the sunset from its naturally formed cliffs.
Beloved by the hippies of the 1960s, Seven Mile Beach is still as beautiful as ever, but it's no longer the idyllic retreat it once was. Resorts now line this beach, attracting an international crowd.
This Negril beach promotes a laid-back lifestyle and carefree ambience more than any other in Jamaica or, perhaps, in the Caribbean. Clean aquamarine waters, coral reefs, and a backdrop of palm trees add to the appeal. When you tire of the beach, you'll find all sorts of resorts, clubs, beach bars, open-air restaurants, and the like.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- As Your Driver and Tour Guide Greets You With a smile and a warm welcome your tour begin as you leave the hotel of which you vacate.
Leaving from Ocho Rios or Runaway bay with a mind set for a full day tour as your tour guide tells you about the different places as the journey continue through the Garden Parish of ST ANN.
Pasting by the Green Grotto Cave where there’s a great cave located 100 feet below the Ground then continuing the tour you will past by one of the Jamaica Bauxite Aluminium Mining Company which is in Discovery Bay also along the journey you will past by the Columbus Park and then you’ll head on the Queen’s High way.
Now reaching the parish of Trelawney where the fastest man in the world was born and raised “the man himself USAIN BOLT” you will continue down to Montego Bay where you will past by the Green Wood Great House, the Rose Hall Great House and through the city of Montego Bay pass by the Sangster international Airport.
Leaving out of Montego Bay you will then approach Hopewell Hanover, passed through Lucea the Capital of Hanover now the excited Negril welcomes us with fun located between the parish of Hanover and Westmorland.
In Negril you can see the highlight of the seven mile’s beach where you can spend 3 or 4 hours on the beach then to the RICK’S CAFE Where you can jump feet down the cliff without any fears while listening to Jamaican reggae music, drink some Red Stripe Bear or cocktails, now you can end the day with natural beauty as you watch the sun set goes down beyond recognition after which you journey safely back to your Hotel feeling will pleased and happy.
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 4 and 12 years old pay half price
- Children 3 years old and younger travel free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health restrictions Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed: Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask) Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others. The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions. Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.