Private Tour From Ocho Rios To Dunn's River Falls
Dunn's River Falls is one of Jamaica's national treasures. Globally, it is well known as Reggae and equally stimulating. Dunn's River Falls is a 600 feet climbing pleasure for both visitors and locals.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry fee: $25 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour Jamaica Today, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Your tour begins from your hotel or the cruise ship after being greeted with a pleasant smile and a warm welcome into an air-conditioned vehicle. Your driver and guide will take you through the small town of Ocho Rios, pass the shopping mall and some of our attractions like Mystic Mountain and Dolphin Cove. Then up to The Dunns River Falls and Park. There you purchase your arm band for entry and you can also buy water shoes for climbing the falls if you don’t bring any. You will definitely have fun climbing the fall and swimming in the beach where you can take pictures and videos. After this your driver will take you shopping and then head for lunch before heading back to your cruise ship or hotel.
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Inform me of your pickup and drop off time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health restrictions Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed: Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask) Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others. The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions. Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.