Private Tour From Ocho Rios to Rafting and Tubing
We will take you to Exchange, where you board your own raft and sit back to enjoy the exotic beauty as a guide poles your two-seat, 30 foot bamboo raft slowly down this picturesque and famous river, gently meandering through whispering groves of bamboo and ferns as you listen to the chatter of the birds surrounding you. White River Rafting is great for everyone, especially couples.
Glide through lush tropical greenery and take in the amazing scenery as you gently wind down the lazy river, where you can stop, swing on a rope and fall in the river about 20 ft. deep, then you will continue on your tube down the river. This IS a journey that you will not forget.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: Rafting - $55 per raft
- Entrance fees: tubing - $25 per person
- Your tour begins from your hotel or the cruise ship after being greeted with a pleasant smile and a warm welcome into an air-conditioned vehicle. Your driver and guide will take you to your destination where you do rafting or tubing on the river which is filled with laughter fun and excitement. You can take pictures and of the scenes there. You can have a Jamaican red stripe bear there if you so desire. Then Put the icings on the cake by heading to lunch before heading back to your cruise ship or hotel.
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health restrictions Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed: Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask) Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others. The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions. Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.