Private Tour from Salzburg with tour end in Munich
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that Bavaria has to offer.
The route starts in Salzburg and passes through many small and charming towns and villages of Bavaria, and finally to your hotel in Munich. We will also show you lesser known areas, which we want to keep secret, that are equally impressive. During your private tour, stop where you like and make the most of your time on your tour from Salzburg to Munich.
On our private tour, we can stop anywhere you like. You will not miss any Kodak-moments and we can advise you on great places to have lunch, coffee or a good Bavarian draught beer.
After some time in Bad Toelz, a famous Bavarian town, hop back in the comfortable minivan and relax on the ride to your Munich hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Private local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tourist Information Bad Toelz
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inzeller Touristik GmbH, Rathauspl. 5, 83334 Inzell, Germany
The incredibly scenic Alpine route is known for its small and typical Bavarian Alps villages, crystal clear hidden lakes, and an outstanding mountain scenery, making it to one of Germanys most popular road-trip routes. From Salzburg to Munich and the many charming stops in between, it’s truly one of the most naturally beautiful places in Germany to take a drive.
This private tour from Salzburg to Munich is a spectacular scenic route in the South of Germany. A private tour to Munich is the best way to enjoy all the sights and scenery the route has to offer. Compared with coach tours, we can make more stops (of your choice) and travel to places where buses have no access. You will have your first photo oportunities at the Chiemgau Region.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tourist Info Reit im Winkl, Dorfstr. 38, 83242 Reit im Winkl, Bavaria Germany
Travel on scenic route from Berchtesgaden via Reit im Winkl to Bad Tölz.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tourist Information Bad Toelz, Max-Höfler-Platz 1, 83646 Bad Tölz, Germany
Have lunch at the famous Bavarian Town of Bad Toelz. Explore the beautiful town center before heading on to Munich.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Residenzstrasse 1 Hours are: April-20 October: daily 9 am-6 pm 21 October-March: daily 10 am-5 pm, 80333 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Get a brief tour of Munich before getting dropped off at your Munich hotel. Check in and enjoy a stroll through the pedestrian area of Munich.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at any hotel/address at Salzburg, if your hotel is not listed just mention it, and we'll pick you up there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.