Private tour from Sarajevo: Bijambare Caves & Nature Park
Bijambare is natural complex of caves, located 40 km away from Sarajevo. Bijambare belongs to the mountain complex and offers pleasure of natural surroundings and relaxation in thick wood.
Bijambare cave complex is presented in three major caves, small river and lake with educational Eco-paths and mountain ambient of restaurant. Bijambare is ideal for families or nature and outdoor lovers.
Entering the caves, visiting acoustic part of the cave, learning about endemic flora and fauna of the area, walking through the thick wood, are only part of the rich offer of Bijambare!
Visit Bosnia and enjoy the nature!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Private transport in modern and comfortable vehicle with AC
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to the park - 1€ per person
- Entry/Admission - Bijambare Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Invicta Travel, Cumurija 5, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Pick up is made in clients hotel or place of stay
Stop At: Bijambare Cave, Ilijas Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nature park and caves complex
Departure Point :Invicta Travel agency or pickup from place of stay upon request
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour starts every day at 10 AM
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.