Private tour from Sarajevo: Sutjeska National Park
National park Sutjeska is one of the oldest and the largest parks in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Various wild natural shapes of landscapes will amaze your soul and make you want to stay there forever.
Numerous walking paths through the thick wood, fresh air of the river valley, admirable beauty of the lakes and historical monuments are only part of the rich touristic offer.
The park is also famous as being the location of the Battle of the Sutjeska which lasted from 15 May to 16 June 1943 during World War II, where the Partisan were victorious over the German occupying forces in a battle. In the battle, the Partisans were led by the Supreme Headquarters of Yugoslavia by Marshal Josip Broz Tito who foiled the enemy’s plans. The Partisans were successful in breaking out of the encirclement even though they lost one third of their men. Several large Partisan’s Memorial stone monuments commemorate this event at the northern edge of the park at on the way to primeval Perucica forest reserve
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transport in modern and comfortable vehicle with AC
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Invicta Travel, Cumurija 5, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Pick up is provided within Sarajevo area
Stop At: Tjentiste War Memorial, Tjentiste Bosnia and Herzegovina
Be amazed with green color of Sutjeska national park and history of Tjentiste memorial park, a place of WW2 famous battle, where Yugoslavia partizans won a important victory over the Nazi Germany.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Invicta Travel agency or hotel pickup upon requestDates: See Availability
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour starts every day at 9 AM
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.