Private Tour from Venice, Italy to Salzburg, Austria
Meet your local professional guide at the boat dock of Venice Marco Polo Airport. You will get there directly from your Venice hotel with private motor taxi or also quite easy with public boat. Start your 8-hour private tour from Venice to Salzburg with a visit of San Daniele, the Italian town from where the famous San Daniele Ham is from. After exploring the town center, maybe take a good espresso or cold draught beer with some San Daniele Ham your journey continues on scenic route to Carinthia, Austria including a stop in Gmuend with the castle from the middle-ages. Enjoy your stop at this hidden gem and experience this beautiful village with its middle-ages castle. On route to Salzburg you will make another stop for getting some great views of the 'Where Eagle's Dare' castle of Werfen, another middle-ages castle. Finally, the tour concludes at your Salzburg Hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Full day private tour to Salzburg, Austria from Venice, Italy
- Tour ends in Salzburg, Austria
- Pickup service at Marco Polo Airport Venice and drop-off at your Salzburg Hotel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Saint Daniele's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Alte Burg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Daniele's Cathedral, SP66, 20, 33038 San Daniele del Friuli UD, Italy
Meet your local private guide at the boat dock of Marco Polo airport and hop on board of your luxruy vehicle. Enjoy the relaxing drive on scenic route to San Daniele, world famous for its san daniele ham. Enjoy lunch at a typical Italien village, right in the middle of the province Friuli. Certainly there will be time to visit the Saint Daniele's Cahedral as well.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alte Burg, Burgwiese 1/A, Gmund 9853 Austria
The middleages castle of Gmuend is a real hidden gem of Austria. Stroll through the beautiful and small historical center of Gmuend and take a cup of coffe or cold Austrian draught beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen, Burgstrasse 2, Werfen 5450 Austria
The 'Where Eagle's Dare' castle of Werfen is another middle-ages castle and was used in the same named movie with Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood as the Eagle's Nest. We'll bring you to a few great photo spots of the area including the Sound of Music meadow (end of Sound of Music hiking trail). Right here Maria started singing Do-Ri-Mi with the children in the world-famous Sound of Music movie.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
This full day private tour from Venice to Salzburg concludes at your Salzburg hotel. Make your hotel check in during your private guide will take care for your luggage. After check in take a seat in the lobby and get some recommendations about things to do in Salzburg from your guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Venice historical town center to Marco Polo Airport with public boat or more comfortable with private water taxi from your hotel straight to the dock.Alilaguna water boat is the public transport. The dock area is small, it is easy to search for your guide holding the name shield.Airports
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.