Private Tour: Full-Day Easter Island Archeological sites
Providing a more personalized experience discover and learn about the mystery of the Moai and its construction on the hands of a professional tour guide, who will show you around the archeological sites of this unique culture in the world.
On a 7 hours tour visit the quarry of Rano Raraku, the place where the moai were carved and transported to their ahus, Ahu Tongariki the fascinating 15 standing moai platform, Te Pito Kura, the navel of the world and so many others archeological sites related to moai and the and the Rapa Nui people and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (USD 80 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Tour not available for cruise ship passengers
- Entry/Admission - Ahu Akahanga
- Entry/Admission - Rano Raraku
- Entry/Admission - Ahu Tongariki
- Entry/Admission - Ahu Te Pito Kura
- Entry/Admission - Anakena Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ahu Akahanga, Hanga Roa, Easter Island Chile
Located on the southeast coast of the island it is considered as an emblematic place. In this place, we can understand how the village was arranged in relation to the ceremonial center or ahu. Seeing the giants on their backs and on their foreheads on the ground is a great experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rano Raraku, Easter Island Chile
This is the only volcanic cone tuff quarry existing on the island. This material allowed the construction of the moai on a larger scale. Rano Raraku houses the quarry where the moai were built and from where they were moved to the ahu (ceremonial platforms) in the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ahu Tongariki, Easter Island Chile
Located opposite to Rano Raraku this is the largest platform from all of the reconstructed on the island. The ahu Tongariki is the most imposing moai platform on the island. This altar has fifteen visible standing statues overlooking the island with their backs to the Pacific Ocean
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ahu Te Pito Kura, Easter Island Chile
With 11 meters long and about 90 tons weight here we find the largest moai transported from Rano Raraku: Ahu o Paro. Next to this Ahu, we find the famous rounded stone called Te Pito 'o te Henua. According to tradition, this stone was brought to the island by the ancestors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Anakena Beach, Easter Island Chile
This beach is characterized by warm turquoise waters and coral sand. It is the main beach of the island and used to be the ancestral residence of the Miru Araki royal family. The ahu Nau Nau is undoubtedly one of the most accomplished Ahu of the island because of the refinement of its moai.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel on the island so we can pick you up for the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An infant seats is available on request if advised at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Activity NOT VALID for cruise passengers (Port pickup is not available)
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.