Private Tour: Full-day Hoi An City, Marble Mountains & Linh Ung Pagoda
Enjoy a day tour with Private tour guide. A full day of historical and architectural wonder; from the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble to classic oriental architecture dating back hundreds of years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation as per itinerary
- All entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountains
- Bottled drinking water
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Upon arrival at the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there is a replica of “Heaven and Hell”. You will then go to visit Linh Ung Pagoda. Built under the reign of King Minh Mang during the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
In the afternoon, we will discover the city of Hoi An on foot. While walking through the city, we will make a few stops to visit Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence; Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are considered as typical architecture styles in Hoi An and reflect clearly the cross culture among France, Japan, China and Vietnam. Used to be a prosperous seaport city in the 16th century, passing over hundreds of years and withstanding the severity of the weather, Hoi An still exists and keeps the ancient and quiet beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula, Ba Na)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.