Private Tour: Full-Day Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Jaipur
Visit the Taj Mahal and other spectacular sights on this day tour. First stop at the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz, and then head on to Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Explore and learn first hand about these magical sites by taking part in this day-long tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Private Uniformed Driver
- Fuel Charges, Parking and driver allowance
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Live Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Monument fees, meals & other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick-up from your hotel or airport in Jaipur. Then morning drive to Agra via national highway. Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Enjoy a lunch (on your own) break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Later proceed to the Itamd-ud-daula also known as Baby Taj. In the end you will be transferred to your hotel in Jaipur
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in Jaipur
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.