Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Cairo Coptic, Egyptian Museum & Egyptian Felucca
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit Citadel of Salah El Din, visit Mohamed Ali marvelous Mosque (The Alabaster Mosque).excursion to The Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren. Proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum which exhibits a wide range of unique Pharaonic antiquities in addition to original treasure room of King Tutankhamen, gold and jewelry, which dates back to more than 3500 years before explored then Move to visit Old Cairo including visits to the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.There you will drive to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the you will be transferred back to your hotel. Back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- Entry/Admission - Church of St Sergius and Bacchus
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops),3 small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid- Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Navigate the Nile River’s gentle current. Escape Cairo’s busy streets and enjoy warm breezes as you sample Egyptian delicacies from an open buffet. Watch swaying palms and the city skyline drift by, spot traditional feluccas and fishing boats, and take in the sights from the water. When you return to port, simply meet your driver for the return trip to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then Move to visit The Museum of Egyptian Museum, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities, and dates back some 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms, The Egyptian Museum which is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts, including the golden treasures of king Tutankhamen. Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated, The Egyptian Museum is one of the first stops on most people’s itineraries when travelling to Egypt. from earlier time to the Greco Roman period is worth seeing, Back to Hotel or Air Port.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary), Shar'a Mari Girgis Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Proceed to proceed to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of St Sergius and Bacchus, Old Cairo, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the Abu Sirga Church (Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church) Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD It was built in the Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas, Cairo Egypt
End your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-Aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
There you will drive to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels.Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo EgyptAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.