Private Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a private tour to explore The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, and visit the large statue of Sphinx. you will take special photos next to The Pyramids and Sphinx after finishing the pyramids area you will visit the Egyptian Museum, contains the largest & finest collection of pharaonic antiquities in the world.There’s no need to stand in line or haggle for transport: your private Egyptology guide takes care of private transportation, tickets, and explains the archaeology too.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (Not joined by other travelers)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Meet your private Egyptology Guide at your hotel to escort you by Private Air-Conditioned car to start your Full Day Sightseeing Tour to visit the Pyramids, The most famous structure in the world was built by King Cheops (IV Dynasty) around 2650 B.C., on an area of 13 feddans. Its height now is 137 ms (original height: 146 ms). Almost 2.5 million blocks of stone were put into building this pyramid, which measures 230 ms square at the base.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
On the way to the Temple of the Valley, (of the pyramid of Kephren), lies the large statue of the Sphinx, It is one of most famous monuments in the whole world. It is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of lion and the face of a man. It is 70 ms long and 20 ms high.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then drive to the heart of Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.