private tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, and Saqqara from Cairo Giza hotel
The Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis are some of Egypt's most famous attractions so attract large crowds daily. Enjoy a more personal experience with this private tour, led by an Egyptologist guide who provides insights into the history and ancient culture of the sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
our guide will pick up from your hotel to visit Giza plateau where you will see the Pyramids of Cheops “Khufu”, the only remaining of the seven wonders of the ancient world, then move on to visit Chephren, Mykerinus pyramids and 6 queen pyramids. Then move on to the Valley Temple of Chefren and the Sphinx that has the head of a pharaoh with the lion’s body to combine between the mental and physical power of the pharaoh.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Sakkara necropolis, home to the world’s oldest major stone structure. Your guide will provide the history of the famous Step Pyramid built by the engineer Imhotep in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. then to Memphis, which is the ancient capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will see artefacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II. then back to hotel .
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all cairo and giza hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.