Private Tour: Golden Triangle 4 Days Tour from Delhi
Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle 4 days Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers most popular tourist destinations of India- Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 03 Nights accommodation in 3 - Star hotels on single,twin/double or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Daily Morning Breakfast in all the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast, monuments fees, tips and personal expenses
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Day 1 - New Delhi – Agra (210 Kms, 3.5 Hours Drive)
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi. Driver to you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving Agra check into the hotel, later proceed to visit magnificent monument Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. Next to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort.
In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh - an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 - Agra - Jaipur (240 kilometers/approximately - 4-Hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for the breath taking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit Amber fort, later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
After breakfast will be driven to New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railways Station or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, your Hotel in Delhi or Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Traveling.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 02nd January of every year
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.