Private Tour: Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Private Golden Triangle 5-Day Tour from Delhi will give you an amazing chance to see the most gorgeous cities in India which name as like- Agra and Jaipur. Explore the perfect place for Indian Heritage Site of Taj Mahal which is Symbol of Love. This is the most famous city of Agra which is one of the best tourists attraction places in India. Taj Mahal is also well designed for white marble, visit Agra Fort a UNESCO world heritage site listed in Agra city. There are many famous monuments to the tourist’s attractions. Visit the unique views of Baby Taj Mahal which also popular as the name of Itmad-ud-Daula. Next visit the famous place in Agra is Mehtab bagh which is a sunset view of Taj Mahal during the sunset time. You have a Fatehpur Sikri and proceed to Jaipur. Explore the magnificent City Palace, Amer fort, Hawa Mahal and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
- Live Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Accommodation, meals, drinks, phone calls, laundry
- Monument fees, tips and other personal expenses
- Day 1 - New Delhi – Agra
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi. Driver to you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving Agra check into the hotel, later proceed to visit magnificent monument Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. Next to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort. In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh - an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 - Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site. Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for the breath taking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit Amber fort and later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - New Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to New Delhi and On arrival, check in at hotel and Overnight Stay in New Delhi.
Day 5: New Delhi Sightseeing and Departure
After breakfast meet the tour guide and proceed to visit Humayun's Tomb, resting place of the second Mughal King. Explore The Red Fort; visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour, drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Later in the evening you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station or your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in the city
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi airport, your hotel in Delhi or Gurugram
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.