Private Tour guide in Georgia Tbilisi Gudauri Kazbegi Batumi Mestia Karlo-Carlo
My experience of guiding, the knowledge of history, sense of humor, photographer skills and my super Mercedes-Benz minivan.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta, Mtskheta, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
After lunch, drive to Mtskheta,
one of the oldest towns and the cultural and religious center of Georgia.
Mtskheta was the capital of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom of Iberia from the third century BC.
Visit Jvari Church, a true architectural masterpiece of the early Medieval Period built on a hilltop.
You will enjoy the views of the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers.
Visit Svetitskhoveli, the main cathedral of Mtskheta, and a sacred place where the robe of Christ. is being kept.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up all travelers from any location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.