Private tour guide, Istanbul&London
I am a freelance tour guide, organise private guided tours for individuals, families and friends. The size of the group is not an issue for me, however, small groups enjoy the tour, involve into discussions, learn more about history, politics, economy, social life, religion, football, etc more than regular ones. I do guide groups on sites of their own wish or prepare tailor made tours depending on the time and budget both for unmissable and multi faith Istanbul and other ancient, Hellenistic, Roman, Ottoman sites of Turkey.
I try to be passionately committed to travellers. I feel I strongly and truly understand passion of travelling, learning, exploring of individuals. I value the fact that you travel with a purpose, not just ticks off experiences.
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Headset if/when needed.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Duration of the trip depends on the time of travellers and can be agreed upon
Departure Point :The Blue Mosque, Sultan Ahmet, Atmeydanı Cd. No:7, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
I pick travellers on any place agreed upon
OtherThe Blue Mosque, Sultan Ahmet, Atmeydanı Cd. No:7, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey - I pick travellers on any place agreed upon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.