Private Tour: Half-Day City Tour of Yangon
Explore the magnificent city of Yangon, Myanmar's capital, on this 5-hour guided tour. Myanmar has seen a lot of change over the decades. On this tour you'll learn about the country's ancient history and traditions while stopping at some of the most famous sights. Visit Sule Pagoda, the National Museum, and Shwedagon Pagoda, which is the most sacred building in the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels in Yangon)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel at 1pm on the day of your tour, and take you to Sule Pagoda. The shimmering gold pagoda was built some 2,500 years ago, and you'll have the chance to explore both inside and out while learning little known details about the building.
Next, visit the National Museum (closed Mondays and public holidays) to gain further insight into the history of Myanmar. The museum is filled with art, historical artifacts, and other relics that tell the story of the Burmese people.
Finally, you'll visit the Shwedagon Pagoda, the most iconic spot in Yangon, This massive, gilded pagoda is a must-see on any visit to Myanmar. It is the most sacred location in the country, as it serves as a shrine to Buddha's hair, among other holy relics. Immerse yourself in the building and its grounds as the day turns to night. In the evening, the Pagoda shines brightly, it’s brilliance visible across the city.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel at roughly 6pm.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Yangon hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 people required for this tour to operate
- National Museum is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants free of charge but please note cars do not have infant seats
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.