Private Tour: Halong Bay day trip with Lunch Cruise Transportation Caving Artisan glass making and more
• Observe traditional life on the way from Hanoi to Halong Bay
• Free pick up and transfer from your hotel in Hanoi
• Seafood lunch included
• Admire the natural beauty of Halong bay
• Shop the hand-made products by Local artisans
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide on tour
- Seafood Lunch on cruise
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- 1 bottle of drinking water per person
- 4-hour on boat to visit the Halong Bay
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other optional activities or tours (outside of itinerary)
- Personal expenses
- Our driver and tour guide will greet you at your hotel between 8.00am to 8.30am for the journey east of Hanoi (approximately 3 to 3,5 hours) to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay via air conditioned transportation. En route you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation.
12:00pm Boat embarkation. Enjoy a seafood lunch on board while cruising around this magnificent bay amongst thousands of islands which jut out of the sea in this spectacular natural environment.
The main cave of the cruise trip will be Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace.
We will continue our cruise to the southern part of the Bay, where we will admire view of many strange-shaped limestone islands after which we shall cruise back to the pier, disembark and join the bus to return back to Hanoi.
Along the way we will stop for a break at a ceramics village where artisans create superb ceramic vases and other masterpieces in their kilns.
Arriving at about 7.30 pm, we drop you off at your hotel.
This day trip will truly make you want to come back for more
Departure Point :From Hanoi Old's Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 am daily. Pick up at hotel in Hanoi
Return Detail :Hotel in Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 10 years old or more will be charged as adult rate.
- Children aged 2 years and less than 10 years old will be charged 75% of adult rate
- Children aged less than 2 years will be free of charge
- Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.