Private tour-Hanoi half-day on-back of motorbike tour with street food (4 hours)
On our tour, you will see the highlights of Hanoi, and you will have the opportunity to see areas off the beaten track that are often missed by tourists. Highlights of this tour include an overview of Hanoi city, scenic stops along the old bridge - Long Bien bridge, a ride around the impressive West Lake, passing through small alleys, back streets & street markets of Hanoi Old Quarter. Stop to see old pagodas & temples, Dong Xuan Market, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum.
Enjoying the street food along the ride is another top notch of the tour. Your tour guide will take you to the hidden street food & drinks corners to taste the best cuisines of Hanoian such as: Bun Cha (grilled pork with noodle), Banh Mi (Vietnamese bread), Banh Cuon (steamed rice pancake), Pho (beef/ chicken noodle), Bia Hoi Hanoi (Hanoi Draught beer), Ca Phe Trung (Hanoi egg coffee).
For this special tour, our local English speaking tour guide with his motorbike will pick you up & drop you off after the tour at your hotel.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Street foods for lunch or dinner
- Hanoi draught beer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Motorbike with English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
Long Biên Bridge is a historic cantilever bridge across the Red River that connects two districts, Hoan Kiem and Long Bien of the city of Hanoi, Vietnam. It was originally called Paul Doumer Bridge.
Our guide will drive you on & over the bridge, you will have opportunities to take photos on the bridge & the tour guide will explain more about it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Dong Xuan Market (Vietnamese: Chợ Đồng Xuân - Springfield Market) is a market in the center district Hoan Kiem of Hanoi, Vietnam. Originally built by the French administration in 1889, Dong Xuan Market has been renovated several times with the latest in 1994 after a fire which almost destroyed the market. Nowadays, Dong Xuan Market is the largest covered market of Hanoi where the wholesale traders sell everything from clothes, household goods to foodstuffs. You will be guided to visit the market in 30 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Ba Dinh Square is one of the most visited attractions in Hanoi. It is the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, the most iconic and popular leader of Vietnam, known to his people as ‘Uncle Ho’. His body is preserved here in a glass case at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in central Hanoi (albeit against his wishes).
For visitors, a trip to Uncle Ho’s final resting place can be an extraordinary experience as it is not just an average attraction; it’s a part of a unique history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up & drop you off at your hotel for the tour. We will inform you before we come to your hotel in advance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.