Private Tour: Hanoi Walking Street Food Tour
- Explore the culinary treats on offer throughout the narrow streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Wander through the bustling streets
- Immerse in the colourful and fun-filled nightlife of Hanoi
- Sample not only Street food but also Traditional Vietnamese food
- Drink famous egg coffee
- Visit the hidden-gem dessert shop in Hanoi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
A trip to VIETNAM is not complete without tasting the street food. With hundreds of food stalls around the streets, you have the chance to taste from a local delicious Pho to egg coffee, from Bun Cha to dim sum … Our professional local guide will help you to experience this great tour.
It is very difficult to find some local food on your own in hidden alleys or sidewalks, certainly the best way to make it easy is joining with us, taking part in this special tour to learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language. After all, Vietnamese Street Food will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people, We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
Notes: Vietnamese Street Food tour is focusing on street food stalls as well as lovely mini restaurants (not luxury restaurants), certainly they are experienced and appreciated by our local experts every day, you’ll keep on ordering food as long as you keep eating, suggestion that you should taste a little bit each place, then the next.
• Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter area.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.