Private Tour: Hidden Gems of Islamabad Exploration Tour
Explore hidden Gems of Islamabad in this half day guided tour. You will visit "Sha Allah Ditta cave" located at the foot hills of Margla Hills. Historically this village is very significant as a route from from Kabul to Gandharan City of Taxila by Alexander and by Mughal Emperor Sher Shah Suri from Kabul to India. Relics of the Buddhist era dating back to the 8th century can be found here along with burnt diyas and trees with amulets tied to them. After this you will be visiting Said Pur village which is one of the oldest village in Pakistan. It is more than five hundred years old village known for its rich heritage, culture, history and folklore. Saidpur is a worth visiting and historically fascinating place in Islamabad holding the culture and history of Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs all together at a time.
This is 4 - hours guided tour in private vehicle. Apart of these both attraction, if time allow, en-route guide will add few more attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick & drop (from Islamabad).
- All Tax & Service Charges.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Saidpur Village
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saidpur Village, Islamabad Pakistan
More then 500 years old, located at slopes of Margallah Hills, Saidpur Village has a rich history of culture, religious heritage and influence of three eras of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs. It is one of the oldest village in Pakistan. There is completely a different experience to visit Saidpur in the day light and in the calm evenings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shah Allah Ditta Caves, Islamabad 44000 Pakistan
Older then 2,400 years, rich historically significant "The Shah Allah Ditta Caves" are hidden gems in Islamabad. Research say these caves has been used by some Buddhist monks and Hindu Sadhu as a meditation spot centuries ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your pick up location address and your hotel's local contact number to approach you in case of any urgency.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.