Private Tour - Historical And Cultural Tour
Discover the beautiful old city of Marrakech and get lost in the labyrinth of its famous little streets and alleys. Visit the Bahia Palace, a superbly decorated building with enchanting interior rooms and wall mosaics.
Also stroll through the Jewish quarter and admire its particularly interesting architecture. Discover the incredible Saadian tombs dating from the reign of Sultan Ahmed al-Mansour and visit the Ben Youssef madrassah, an old Koranic school whose Arab-Andalusian architecture will leave you speechless. Admire its wooden sculptures and visit the small rooms intended for students.
Then go to the Koutoubia mosque, emblematic building of Marrakech and landmark for tourists, then to Jemaa el-Fna square, known worldwide for its infinite number of orange juice stands, snake charmers, carriers of in traditional dress and women with henna tattoos.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional guide
- Private visit
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
Stroll through the cities of the old city of Marrakech and admire buildings with remarkable architecture, such as the Bahia Palace
Experience the magic of the Orient, discover the colorful markets of the medina and visit an ancient Koranic school
Contemplate the Koutoubia mosque, emblem of the city, as well as the Saadian tombs
• Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
• Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Marrakech-Safi, Marrakech-Safi
• Medersa Ben Youssef, Ben Youssef Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Boucharouite Museum, Azbezt 107, Derb El Cadi En face de la Mosquee d’ Azbezt/ In front of Azbezt Mosque, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Aux Merveilles de Marrakech, 14 Souk Semmarine, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.