Private tour Ho Chi Minh city and Mekong delta 1day
Departure: 07:30AM - end: 17:00PM
Tour length: Ho Chi Minh city tour & Mekong delta 1day
Tour Type: Luxury tour
Private tour: 02 - 05 person
Start From: Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City Tour – My Tho - Ben Tre - Ho chi Minh
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mekong Delta Private Day Tour, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
07:30 -8:00 am: Picking you up from your hotel then visiting War Remnants Museum - originally opened in September 1975; it displays old military equipment and other related items from Vietnam War. Afterward, continuing to visit the Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. The place symbolizes the end of Vietnam War when a North Vietnamese army tank went through its gates. Then taking a short stroll to see Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, they are the beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
10:30 am: Departing to Mekong delta My Tho – Ben Tre
12:30 am: On the way to the pier, you will contemplate Rạch Miễu Bridge which across the biggest river of West, connect My Tho with Ben Tre. From the bridge we enjoy an overview of four islands: Long, Lân, Quy, Phụng (Dragon, Unicorn, Turtle, Phoenix).
13:00pm: Having BBQ lunch Vietnamese foods.
13:50pm: We get on the boat and experience the life of local fisherman who raise fish on the floating house. The first station is bee farm, it takes 20 mins on the river.
14:20pm: Visiting the bee farm and enjoy honey tea with bee pollen. Taking picture with Grass Python and Angel Banana - special things in Mekong Delta.
15:00pm: Relaxing your mind by rowing boat on small, peaceful river branches to get into local house of culture for enjoying “Đờn Ca Tài Tử” – A specific characteristic of Southern culture then visiting the coconut candy factory to see how the farmer makes coconut sweets – the typical thing in Mekong Delta.
16:00pm: Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End of the tour at your hotel. Hope to see you again.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.