Private Tour: Homun Cenotes Day Trip
Enjoy a private tour to visit Homun Cenotes (sinkholes). Homún village is located in one of the main areas of cenotes , therefore it is possible to find several types, all with clear waters and several colors. In Homún you can also visit its colonial church and convent and discover the traditional life of the people of Yucatan. The main cenotes you will visit can be Santa Rosa , Santa Maria, Yaxbakaltún , Tza Ujun Balmil and Ka.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round private transportation air conditioning, professional driver, certified guide and parking.
- Pick up directly at your hotel in Mérida.
- Entrance tickets for three Cenotes at Homún.
- Bicycle or truck ride to visit the cenotes.
- Water service during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Homun Cenotes
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks not specified.
- Tip or other services not mentioned in the program as included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Homun Cenotes, Homun 97582 Mexico
The town of Homun is in one of the main areas of the cenote’s region, for this reason it is possible to find them of several types; all with transparent waters, and of various colors.
In Homun you can also visit its church and colonial convent and the traditional life of a Yucatecan people. The main cenotes to visit are Santa Rosa, Santa Maria, Yaxbakaltún, Balmil and Tza Ujun Ka, of which you can enjoy in the crystal-clear waters.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your hotel so we can coordinate your pick up.Your driver will be at the lobby with a sign with the name of the leader.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Certified destination with the WTTC Secure Travel Seal *Sanitization measures of our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.