Private tour in Amboise. Walk on Leonardo Da Vinci's footsteps.
Discover 2 of the greatest Loire Valley Castles : Clos Lucé & Amboise. Learn more about Da Vinci & arts & history with a professional guide specialist of the Renaissance.
It is a private tour : you will be able to ask all the questions you want.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional guide service half day
- tickets to Chateau Clos Lucé & gardens + Chateau Amboise.
- Entry/Admission - Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
Discover the beautiful Clos Lucé castle where Leonardo da Vinci spent the last 3 years of his life. You will visit his workshop as well as the room where he died on May 2, 1519. Your guide specialist of the Renaissance will explain the route to Amboise of 3 mythical paintings (Sainte Anne, Jean Baptiste and Mona Lisa)
You will also discover the sketches and incredible projects of Leonard: The parachute, the tank, the propeller…
These projects have been finalized and you can admire them in the superb Clos Lucé gardens.
A little further on is the Château d'Amboise. You will visit its beautiful Renaissance rooms. You will then discover what life was like at that time. The visit will end at the Saint Hubert Chapel where the tomb of Leonardo is located. You will learn more about the mysteries that surround it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Visit the Royal castle & St Hubert Chapel where Da vinci's tomb is located.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Château du Clos Lucé, 2 Rue du Clos Lucé, 37400 Amboise, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Château Royal d'Amboise, Montée de l'Emir Abd el Kader, 37400 Amboise, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.