Private Tour in Delphi from Athens, Museum of Thebes & Village of Arachova
Book online our full-day Private Tour in Delphi from Athens to Delphi, to visit the most popular site of UNESCO such as Delphi & the Temple of Apollo.
Visit alos the Byzantine Monastery of Hosios Loukas that has been listed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites.
Finally we will have a visit at the traditional cosmopolitan village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece.
You can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local product OR you can have lunch if you do not wish to do so in Delphi!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking driver
- WiFi on board (upon request)
- Tour guide in Delphi according to your selection
What's excluded :
- Entralnce fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
Pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus in order to reach Delphi. We will visit Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
We will visit the Byzantine Monastery of Hosios Loukas, one of the most important monuments of Middle Byzantine architecture and art that has been listed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
We will visit the traditional cosmopolitan village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece. You can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local product OR you can have lunch if you do not wish to do so in Delphi!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.