Private Tour in Fatehpur Sikri from Agra to Jaipur
Make the most out of limited time on private tour from Agra with sightseeing on the way to Panchmahal Fatehpur Sikri exploring Magnificent fortified ancient city short-lived capital of the Mughal empire The Longest fort of Mughal dynasty and drop off in Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers from Agra To Jaipur Drop with stop at Fatehpur Sikri
- Stops at on the way Restaurants (on travelers Request)
- Entry/Admission - Panch Mahal - Fatehpur Sikri
What's excluded :
- No Meals and accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
You will get picked up at your suggested Agra location to meet your guide and car-driver. Begin your city sightseeing by going to the attractions mentioned.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Panch Mahal - Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri India
Sightseeing stop to Forts at Panch Mahal Fatehpur Sikri for 2 hours seeing and exploring Magnificent fortified ancient city short-lived capital of the Mughal empire Longest fort of Mughal dynasty. At Fatehpur Sikri during sunset and sunrise, the turrets and domes create shadows and silhouette against the copper red sky; which truly is an inspirational scene for a painter's canvas or the visitor's eyes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Drop-off at any Jaipur location as per the traveler's request.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup: Agra and Drop off: Jaipur
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/14/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.