Private Tour in Historic Estate in Monemvasia with wine-olive oil tasting & meal
• A specialized English speaking guide will give you a tour of the estate.
• The cold press extra virgin olive oil procedure will be presented to you.
• At the olive oil museum, enjoy olive oil tasting of all varieties available of extra virgin olive oil and table olives which are produced in the estate.
• Enjoy a five-course meal of local traditional Greek cuisine with ingredients and extra virgin olive oil ,produced in the Estate
• Enjoy your meal with a glass of wine from the cellar.
• A large variety of excellent quality home –made traditional products,wines and extra virgin olive oil are available for sale in the mansion.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of wine from our cellar will join your lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
- Transportation to and from the Liotrivi Historical Mansion with Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- During your visit to Monemvasia Area, known for its olive tree groves and vineyards you shouldn’t miss the chance to experience olive oil and wine tasting. Learn all the secrets from the cultivation to the production and tasting of extra virgin olive oil and wine full of aromas and colors.
At the Olive Oil Museum of Liotrivi Historic Mansion an expert will talk about the growing of olive trees, the harvesting and the production of olive oil, as you taste four different varieties of extra virgin olive oil and three varieties of table olives which are produced in the Estate.
At the cellar of the Historic Mansion, taste five different wines of the collection of local wines and learn about the local traditional wine making .
At the colorful and peaceful garden of the Estate relax and experience the authentic traditional Greek cuisine by having a meal cooked with fresh ingredients, herbs and extra virgin olive oil, produced in the Estate.
• Liotrivi Monemvasia - Historical Mansion, Eparchiaki Odos Velion - Neapolis, Velies, Monemvasia Municipality 230 70 Greece
• Traditional Pecan pie or orange pie
• Greek salad and traditional dolmas or spinach pie etc - Our dishes are based on traditional Greek gastronomy.
• Chick in a red sauce with local pasta or veal etc - Our dishes are based on traditional Greek gastronomy
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Monemvasia 230 70, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will wait for you on our meeting point (your hotel, port or gate of the castle)holding a sign with your namePorts
- Unnamed Road, Monemvasia 230 70, Greece
- Neapoli Ferry Terminal, Neapoli Voion, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity has a minimum of 2 travelers and a maximum of 8
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.