Private Tour in Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
Thinking about visiting marvellous Keukenhof with your own private party of max 6 travelers? Then you're exactly at the right place.
Start your day among flowers comfortable, as your private guide picks you up for your Keukenhof experience. Enjoyment already starts in our corona-proof minivan as you watch the Dutch landscape pass by while your guide shares all sorts of interesting information with you.
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, set off on a 30 minute private guided orientation stroll so that you get acquainted with the layout of the park. After all, it's one of the largest flower gardens in the world! Then your guide sets up a meeting point and time for later, so you have over four hours for your own explorations.
Then it’s time to meet with your guide again to make the transfer (back) to your drop-off address (doesn't have to be the same as pick-up!).
In 2021 Keukenhof will work with time slots and will therefore have significantly less available tickets. Don't be too late!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private, comfortable and corona-proof transportation
- Pick up & drop off in (Greater) Amsterdam
- Private Guide for 7 hours
- Entry/Admission: Keukenhof (skip the line ticket)
- 30 min private guided orientation stroll in Keukenhof
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly and to maintain social distancing
- Disposable facemask
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity (up to you!)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Enjoy the comfort of pick-up & drop-off in (Greater) Amsterdam including Schiphol, Amstelveen, Haarlem, 't Gooi, Almere or Amersfoort (or anywhere in between for that matter).
Your drop-off address doesn't have to be the same as pick-up. We have space for luggage in our vehicle, so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick up at the hotel and drop off at the airport).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Netherlands, The Netherlands
Enjoyment starts already in the minivan, when your guide picks you up and you watch the Dutch 'flat-as-a-pancake' landscape pass by while your guide shares all sorts of interesting information about the Netherlands with you. Learn not only about the role of tulips in Dutch history, but also how tulips are nowadays important to the Dutch both culturally as economically.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Keukenhof is the international and independent showcase for the Dutch floricultural sector, with a special emphasis on flower bulbs. In the space of eight weeks Keukenhof shows what the Dutch floricultural sector has to offer. The park’s focus is on the 7 million spring-flowering bulbs, which allow the 100 participating companies to show their living catalogue. 500 flower growers present an enormous variety of cut flowers and pot plants at the over 20 flower shows.
Every year Keukenhof has a different theme. In 2021 the park's theme is 'A World of Colors', so expect a lot of brightness once you arrive at the spring flower park. Set off on a private guided orientation stroll to learn about the layout of the park. After all, it is the largest tulip garden in the world! After the stroll you have ~four hours of personal time to continue exploring the park at your own pace.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address in the (Greater) Amsterdam region. Your pick-up time is around the booked time, but depends on your location and preference. The exact pick-up time is communicated in the week prior to the experience, when we contact you to go over the details of the tour. Drop-off address doesn't have to be the same as pick-up. We have space for luggage in our vehicle so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up hotel and drop-off at the airport).Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam at Elbaweg, Unnamed Road, 1044 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Haarlem Centrum, Centrum, 2011 DA Haarlem, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your TripAdvisor/Viator booking confirmation is your tour confirmation. In the week prior to your full day experience you will be contacted by WhatsApp or email to finalize the details (preferences, pick-up, timings, etc.)
- 2021 Max group size is 6 travelers, provided they form one household. In case of two households, the max group size is four travelers.
- Pick-up and drop-off in (Greater) Amsterdam, including Schiphol Airport, Amstelveen, Diemen, Haarlem, Weesp, Naarden, Zaandam, Purmerend - we are very flexible with pick-up & drop-off
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up address doesn't have to be the same as drop-off address so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up in Amsterdam, drop-off at Schiphol airport)
- Complimentary use of infant / child car seat(s)
- Our vehicle can accommodate foldable wheelchairs, but we can also reserve a wheelchair at Keukenhof for you (complimentary use)
- This experience is customized to your preferences and interests
- Most travelers can participate
- 2021 Keukenhof works with time slots meaning that availability is limited. We therefore recommend to book as soon as possible -there's always the 24-hr free cancelation policy
- From 2022 this experience is available again as small public group tour departing from Amsterdam (Spring 2021 only private experiences)
- Have a look at our experiences on instagram and DM if you have questions! Also available on WhatsApp
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take the corona virus very seriously and adhere to local and national regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.