Private Tour in Mandalay and Amarapura
Fair prices for all travelers
Comfortable and safe drive
Best of the best service
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- water bottles and wet towels
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, accommodation, lunch and dinner
- earliest buddha image in Myanmar) and experiences the Marble Stone carving and Wood carving. After visiting all these places go to the Mahagandaryon Monastery to see over one thousand monks live and study there. And visit U Bein Bridge (the world's longest teak wooden bridge) and Silk Weaving in Amapura city. After coming back from the U Bein bridge have lunch and then go to the Shwe Inn Bin (Wooden Monastery), Last Royal Palace built by King Mindon (1857), Shwenantaw Kyaung (teak wooden monastery), Atumashi Kyaung on the same ground. After visiting all these places, take the knowledge of Khuthodaw (the world’s largest book of Buddhist canon) and to see the sunset from the top of the Mandalay Hill.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.