Private Tour in Normandy Half-Day in a Sidecar with Tastings of Normand Cider
Come live the Retro Tour adventure !
Awaken your senses all along the Cider road !
Your Gentleman Sider will show you the prestigious fields of local producers of calvados, cider and local products.
You will enjoy quality meals that will suprise you.
And also, you will discover one of the most beautiful villages of France : Beuvron-En-Auge, along with everyclose-by cities that have this unique style of Auge country.
A true visual and tasty experience awaits !
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Apple juice, Cider and Calva tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Dupont
- Entry/Admission - Les Jardins du Pays d'Auge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cabourg, Cabourg, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Cabourg is a commune in the Calvados department in the Normandy region of France. Cabourg is on the coast of the English Channel, at the mouth of the river Dives. The back country is a plain, favourable to the culture of cereal. The town sits on the Côte Fleurie (Flowery Coast) and its population increases by over 40,000 during the summer.
Stop At: 14430 Beuvron-en-Auge, France
Beuvron-en-Auge is a commune in the Calvados department and Normandy region of north-western France.
The village centre Beuvron is affiliated to Les Plus Beaux Villages de France ("the most beautiful villages of France"), an independent association of communes and communities of communes which seeks to promote as tourist destinations those small, picturesque French villages which meet its membership criteria.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Domaine Dupont, La Vigannerie Rd16, 14430 Victot-Pontfol France
The Famille Dupont Family estate consists of 30 hectares (74 acres) of orchards in Normandy, in the heart of the Pays d'Auge region. The estate produces ciders, pommeau and calvados.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Les Jardins du Pays d'Auge, route des 3 Rois, 14340 Cambremer, Lisieux France
Take a stroll through 4 ha of green spaces. The Pays d'Auge gardens showcase the architecture of Normandy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: 14340 Cambremer, France
Passage through the village of Cambremer for a return to Cabourg
Departure Point :Office de tourisme de Cabourg, Jardins de l'Hotel de Ville, 14390 Cabourg, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hygiene cap / Charlotte (COVID-19 protection) Protective visor / Visière de protection (COVID-19 protection) Hydro-alcoholic gel / Gel hydro-alcoolique (COVID-19 protection) Equipment disinfection / Désinfection des équipements (COVID-19)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.