Private Tour in Rio de Janeiro: Rio Scenarium with Dinner
Take part in this fantastic night tour and explore Rio de Janeiro’s top destination for nightlife and music. Book this trendy Lapa tour and visit one of Rio’s most popular bars, the Rio Scenarium - for a glamorous night of Brazilian musical extravaganza in Lapa! The Rio Scenarium was considered by "The Guardian" as one of the 10 best bars in the world. But it's not simply a bar, it's a 3-floor Brazilian live music house where you can find than one show per night!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Rio Scenarium
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Scenarium, Rua do Lavradio 20 Centro Antigo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-070 Brazil
The three floors of this bar and antiquarian mix can reveal a lot about the history. The visitor finds, for example, beautiful wood paneling that adorned the Guinle mansion on Botafogo Beach. You will also see litters and carriages from the 19th century, as well as furniture from different eras. This peculiar collection gathered by the owner of the house, the antiquary Plínio Fróes, contributed to make famous the house, today a large complex. Places and crowds of tourists enjoy the night packed by shows of forró, samba and gafieira.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :From your accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
Return Detail :To your accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.