Private Tour in Spanish of Edinburgh and Rosslyn Chapel
We will know the history of Edinburgh, we will visit the most mysterious chapel in Scotland and we will enter its valley to immerse ourselves in a walk full of nature.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Guide service in Spanish throughout the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Roslin Glen Country Park
What's excluded :
- Pick up
- Entrance to the chapel (around GBP 10 per person).
- Entry/Admission - Rosslyn Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Chapel Loan Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin, Roslin EH25 9PT Scotland
We will give you a description of the chapel both outside and inside.
We will explain the importance of the Sinclair family in Scottish history and the mysteries behind both the surname and the chapel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roslin Glen Country Park, Roslin EH25 9PU Scotland
We will hike through the Roslyn Valley and enjoy the natural greenery of this land.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Starbucks Coffee, 124 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1QS, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.