Private tour Interior of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
A guided visit around the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you have never seen them before. Discover the most impressive Gothic and Renaissance monuments in Andalucia with true specialists.
The Cathedral of Granada, built on the site of the former Great Mosque, is a grandiose monument of 16th century architecture and an imposing symbol of the power of Christendom.
Alongside it is the smaller but equally beautiful Royal Chapel, home to the tombs of the Catholic Kings and the final resting places of Juana la Loca and Felipe el Hermoso.
You will examine the symbols of these magnificent monuments from a historical, political and architectural perspective and their significance in a city that was creating a new identity for itself.
Do not miss the chance to experience the Cathedral and Royal Chapel with your own private group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fee of Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Official expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Royal Chapel of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Granada Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Pick up
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
Gothic style and dedicated to St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist.
You will visit the graves of: Isabella I of Castile, Queen of Castile, and of her husband Ferdinand II of Aragon, King of Aragon.
An also, Joanna of Castile "the Mad", Queen of Castile and Aragon, and her husband:Philip I of Castile "the Handsome".
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
Cathedral of the Incarnation.
The Chapel of the Trinity has a marvelous retablo with paintings by El Greco, Jusepe de Ribera and Alonso Cano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Bib-Rambla, 18001 Granada Spain
"Puerta del Río" since the square was originally located on the sandy shore of the river Darro.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de las Pasiegas, 5, 18001 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios, s/n, 18001 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We can adapt this visit for people with impaired mobility, upon request.
- Wheelchairs users will have access to all areas except for the tomb of the Catholic Monarchs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to the health and safety of all our clients. To avoid contact, the confirmation voucher can be displayed on a mobile device.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.